Portfolio & Description
My inspiration for photography comes from the people and my surroundings. I love to experience other cultures, meet different people from diverse communities.
I believe in immersion photography and spend months listening, observing and talking with my subjects over the course of a project. Photography has become a part of my identity - a force that makes me think, feel and understand human being and the human condition.
Currently, I am working with different social groups that are deprived of basic human needs. However, at the same time, I am exploring their traditional lifestyle and learning from it.
I have completed basic and foundation courses from “Pathshala South Asian Media Institute “. Later on, I also participated in a documentary photography course of Counter Photo, another enowned photography institute of Bangladesh. Currently, I am pursuing Diploma in photography from Alliance Francaise de Dhaka. I am a lifetime member of “Bangladesh Photographic Society (BPS)” and also a member of Photographic Society of America (PSA).
Awards and Recognitions:
- Tokyo International Foto Award (TIFA), 2017: 2nd Place & Honorable mention
- 6th Olympic Photo Circuit, Greece, 2018: Awarded
- Monochrome Photography Awards, 2017: Honorable mention
- N.E.W. BI-Continental Photographic Circuit-2017: Awarded
- ND Award Photo Contest, 2017: 1st Place, 3rd place&Honorable mention
- 5th Olympic Photo Circuit, Greece, 2017: Awarded
- Monovision Photography Award, 2017: Honorable mention
- PX3, France, 2017: Honorable mention
- Moscow International Foto Awards, 2017: Honorable mention
- ND Award Photo Contest, 2016:3rd Place
- Tokyo International Foto Award (TIFA), 2016: Honorable mention
- 3rd BPS International Photography Competition & Exhibition, Bangladesh, 2016: Awarded